MODE OF ACTION
- Botulinum Toxin Type A blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles.
- The injected muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften.
- It is most often used on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines.
- Facial wrinkles in the forehead, interbrow and nasolabial triangle;
- Blepharospasm (involuntary contraction of the circular muscle of the eye);
- Horizontal and vertical wrinkles of the neck;
- Correction of the contour of the lips (botulinum toxin injections can make the lips bend smoother).
- Botulax 100 iu guarantees high patient satisfaction.
- Potency variation is strictly controlled to within 91-115 units/ vial, more stringent than the legally required range.
- Size of toxin complex is 900kDa, minimize spread of botulinum toxin outside of the injection site.
- Such large and homogeneous size of the toxin complex ensures precise and uniform effect at the time of injection, guaranteeing high patient satisfaction with Botulax 100 IU.
Shelf Life: 3 years in freeze-drying conditions
Storage: Store at temperature of +2 to +8°C
Botulax 100 can surely stay out of the fridge for 2 weeks